|Feina:||Esdeveniments, Convencions I Congressos|
|Càrrec:||GROUP, CONFERENCE & EVENTS AGENT|
|Lloc de treball:||Barcelona (ESPANYA)|
|Tasques:||As GC&E Agent, you will maximise revenue opportunities in the areas of group reservations, conferences and events by driving sales leads and increasing conversions. The GC&E Agent will interact frequently with Guests and customers with the intention of earning repeat and expanded business. Specifically, a GC&E Agent will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Receive and convert incoming enquiries to achieve targets and maximize revenue
- Seek opportunities to increase sales and conversions within the Team
- Manage an events schedule to maximise yield
- Focus on a consistently executed up-selling approach
- Build strong relationships with customers to fully understand their needs
- Arrange and carry out Hotel show rounds
- Ensure the complete administration and execution of all planned events
- Participate in hotel promotional activities
|Requisits:||A GC&E serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Good organisational and administration skills
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Confident telephone manner
- High level of IT skills
- Excellent grooming standards
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Demonstrated previous experience working in the Conference & Events function
- Knowledge of the hotel property management systems
|S'ofereix:||Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement.
As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners.
We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Hilton Hotels & Resorts --- the global leader of hospitality. More than 500 locations and nearly 200,000 rooms across six continents.
Innovations include: pioneering the airport hotel concept, becoming the first coast-to-coast hotel chain in the US, and the first to install televisions in Guest rooms.
Flagship brand of Hilton Worldwide with properties in more than 77 countries.
More than 70 world-class resorts and more nearly 200 full-service spas Harris Poll, Brand of the Year - Full Service Hotel for 2010 and 2011 Number one global brand awareness in the hospitality industry.
Si estàs interessat en alguna d'aquestes ofertes, cal que clickis a inscriure's i adjuntis el teu CV. Des del E3 farem arribar la teva candidatura als responsables de selecció de l'empresa.