|Lloc de treball:||Barcelona (ESPANYA)|
|Tasques:||Responsibilities will include the following tasks:
• Selecting best profiles and create the newsletter for hotels: create each week a formal letter with the best new profiles to send to all our hotels
• Represent the organization in specific market
• Maintain excellent relations with host companies
• Identify and initiate new collaborations with hospitality properties all around the world
• Mock interviews: prepare all the candidates for their interviews with properties
• Assist with hired students visa administrative processes
• Support and coach candidates throughout their program/training
• Develop new markets and creating new partnerships with news schools
• Organize career fairs together with the Schools and Host Companies
• Coordinate, orientate and train new interns upon their arrival
• Develop and implement new projects based on companies success
• Comply with the company´s projects deadlines
• Well spoken and polished presentation
• Fluent in French and English and strong writing skills
• Previous experience/education background in hospitality is a plus
• Extremely organized and attentive to detail
• Internationally minded
• Creative and hardworking
• Excel, Word, basic Photoshop and Acrobat knowledge
|S'ofereix:||You will be encouraged to pursue your individual passions in order to help the company as a whole. You will learn new things each day and gain meaningful and practical work experience in this mutually beneficial relationship.
If you are eager to take on challenges, if you are motivated, creative, business minded and fluent in English then this job is the one for you! Apply now via email@example.com and make sure to add your resume!
Salary between 12.000-18.000€.
Si estàs interessat en alguna d'aquestes ofertes, cal que clickis a inscriure's i adjuntis el teu CV. Des del E3 farem arribar la teva candidatura als responsables de selecció de l'empresa.