CETT Former Students’ Association (AAACETT) was born in 1994 as an initiative of a group of CETT ex-students. The association main mission is to enhance the relationship among former students, creating a network of professionals, with the common nexus of belonging to CETT different promotions and studies.
CETT ALUMNI offers a meeting point and exchange of experiences. It also aims at becoming a platform to supply former CETT students with access to the labour market, professional promotion and continuous career development.
The association wants to be a centre of opinion and influence on the tourism environment.
The principal objectives are:
- Promote the continuous professional development of their associates.
- Promote and encourage the creation of a suitable frame to exchange knowledge and experience between former students and the professional world.
- Establish agreements with other entities, favouring and creating synergies to develop values in both current and former students.
- Promote knowledge through master events, lectures, articles, discussions…
- Foster associates’ professional career through E3.
Some of the services associates can enjoy are the following:
- Access to a private environment: Campus CETT alumni
- Employment agency: job offers, application for vacancies)
- Access to the professional directory
- Professional career (personalized orientation service)
- Access to CETT Resource Centre
- Discounts in further studies
- Information on grants and scholarships
- Fortnight newsletter issues with updated information and highlighted job offers.
- Participation in activities organized by CETT group (students’ meetings, Alimara awards, master event, gastronomic meeting, conference dinners, promotion dinners, FITUR, leisure activities…)