Global Values Versus Local Patterns of Behavior
Changing Consumer Patterns Affecting the Use of Time
Travel and Migration: Increasing and Unstoppable Influences
The Functions of Cultural Mediation
Barcelona: Experiences of a Destination in Permanent Evolution
GLOBAL VALUES VERSUS LOCAL PATTERNS OF BEHAVIOR
- Discover how cultural interaction affects local or global behavior.
- Analyze globalization and its impact on the attraction’s potential.
- Proper values and behavior of the guest society;
- Characteristics and influence lines of the home societies;
- Revising the distribution of different migrant communities;
- The types of existing infrastructures and their relationship with cultural attractions;
- Analysis of the resulting cultural trends;
CHANGING CONSUMER PATTERNS AFFECTING THE USE OF TIME
- Distribution of time: work time, commitment time and leisure time;
- Search for experiences in patterns transformation concerning the use of free time;
- How immigrants influence local behavioral patterns;
TRAVEL AND MIGRATION: INCREASING AND UNSTOPPABLE INFLUENCES
- Analyze social as well as cultural flows and patterns of intercultural networks in existing urban areas.
- Travel and migration as a distinctive element of culture;
- The historical migration path of cultures and its influence on globalization potential;
- Projection on the urban network of different cultural trends in a global environment;
- Nomads in a new era;
THE FUNCTIONS OF CULTURAL MEDIATION
- Study and analyze the current functions of the market of cultural mediation and its mediators (actors).
- Pros and cons regarding the ethics of cultural mediation;
- Decision makers in the mediation industry;
- Cultural mediators as perfect intermediaries of cultural proposals;
- Establishment and organization of relationships, the functions of mediators;
BARCELONA: EXPERIENCES OF A DESTINATION IN PERMANENT EVOLUTION
- Analyze experiences and trends occurring within the urban context of the city of Barcelona.
- Barcelona as an example combining new urban and cultural trends in a global background;
- Proposals for enhancing experience during free time;
- Final destination of travel and migration;
- Transit City;
- Urban network in the context of the industry of cultural mediation;