The main objectives of the master are:
- Developing key competencies for the 21st century manager, from the leadership ability to taking complex decisions, not to mention teamwork as well as adapting to multicultural teamwork.
- Providing students with the main responsibilities for the direction and management for the food and beverage departments.
- Developing and implementing strategic solutions that respond to the challenges of commercial and collective catering in the current background.
- Encouraging entrepreneurial spirit and initiative in the field of catering.
- Presenting guidelines for healthy eating at different stages of life and physiological situations, planning suitable menus for different groups and applying appropriate rules for the proper handling of food.