The main objectives of the master's degree are:
- Develop a comprehensive, international vision of business and conference tourism.
- Identify and make use of the potential of events as a tool for communication and marketing.
- Learn to create and execute strategic projects (Strategic Meeting Management).
- Learn to measure events (ROI/ROO) so as to plan better.
- Learn to improve contents (Meeting Architecture) to create value.
- Generate engagement among the attendees.
- Discern the keys to developing and managing successful events.