60 European Credits
SPECIALIZATION SUBJECTS (30 ECTS):
Experience Management (3 ECTS)
- The Events Industry as a global market and its economic impact
- Events typology and particularities
- Parallel industries: transportation, lodging, food service, etc.
Operations Management: Organization and Planning (6 ECTS)
- Value Chain Analysis & Events Organization: an integral vision
- Events Planning
- Venue Selection and Design
Operations Management: Logistics and Control (6 ECTS)
- Service Logistics: complementary services, venue management, catering and food service, lodging, audio-visual, transportation, leisure activities, etc.
- Health and Safety
- Outsourcing Management
- Performance Indicators & Control Measures
High Performance Teams Management (3 ECTS)
- Human Resources Management in Events Industry
- Volunteer Management
- Leadership and Ethics
- Management Skills Development
Special Events Management (3 ECTS)
- Sports Events Management
- Events in Creative Industries
- Macro Events Management
Key tools for demand management (6 ECTS*)
- Online Marketing: distribution channels, integration with "off"
- Tools to anticipate and forecast demand (RMS, CRM, BI)
- Management tools and optimization of demand: CRS, PMS, ...
- Pricing: online pricing strategies, dynamic pricing, social shopping, auctions, etc. ..)
COMPULSORY SUBJECTS OF THE MASTER (10 ECTS):
Strategic Management and Economic and Financial (6 ECTS)
- Business Models Events
- Marketing strategies
- Economic and financial analysis
- The budget as a management tool
Management skills (6 ECTS)
Practicum (6 ECTS*)
MASTER FINAL PROJECT (15 ECTS):
This subject aims to enable students to analyze the characteristics and problems of the current event industry through adequate research methods and techniques. Its main objective is to initiate the students into research methodology so that they can successfully plan and develop either research projects or applied projects in real companies of the sector.
*The students must choose one of these two subjects.