•The applicant must be studying an undergraduate degree course at a foreign university or higher education institution when making the application (note that students who have finished their undergraduate degree course are not elegible to apply);
• The applicant must be studying courses similar to those chosen for study at the UB;
• Students making individual applications must pay the academic registration fee.
• You should read carefully the requirements in the website of University of Barcelona
• Fill "on line" Application for the admission to University of Barcelona
It is necessary to obtain a Student Residence Card (NIE)
• Send by post to Lola Salcedo (Av. Can Marcet, 36-38, 08035 Barcelona), the following documentation:
• Copy of the application for the admission signed by the individual and the home university.
• Curriculum Vitae
• Passport-sized photograph
• Medical insurance at international level to cover any situation of illness or accident during the stay in Barcelona (this must be sent with all the documents at the same moment)
• Once processed all the documents, the student will receive a certificate of acceptance.
• Before coming to CETT it is necessary to make an appointment with Lola Salcedo to develop a personalized class schedule ( lola.salcedo @ cett.cat).
• Selection of courses: with Lola Salcedo to receive all the information needed
• Payment for courses can be made in cash at your arrival or to make a payment by direct debit
• Course Fee: Students interested for an individual application assume the cost of the courses in which they want to participate.
This cost can be different depending on the total number of credits chosen. For more information, contact lola.salcedo @ cett.es
Deadlines for registration:
• We recommend you submit all the documentation on the following dates:
• Prior to June 15 (requests for the first half-autumn-winter)
Prior to November 15 (requests for the 2nd half-spring)
During your stay
• Final enrollment with the final subjects and signature of official documentation. The deadline to change a subject: at the end of the fisrt week of the semester
• Access to Virtual Campus
The student will have two identity cards:
• UB Card: To have it be, it will be necessary to present the medical insurance. You will need it to use the Libraries Services and to register the Sports Department of the University.
• CETT Card: Required to use CETT Library. You can get it directly in the library just after the enrollment
At the end of your stay
Two copies will be sent of the transcript to the home university (one for the student and one for the university).
• The degreeis made up of semestral courses
• You can check the course offerings here
• The classe schedule will be available at first week of july each year
• The methodology is fully adapted to the requirements of new European Higher Education or n (EHEA).
• The students follow a continuous assessment throughout the course, with the possibility of recovery only during the course itself.
• The CETT training model combines different methodologies:
• Teacher oral presentations, in combination with participation of professionals
• Simulations and practical cases
• Teamwork exercises, and role-play practices
• Written reports
CETT has Catalan as official and common expression at the institutional level, relying on bilingualism as an element to facilitate the integration of foreign students.
However students in temporary stay can follow the classes taught in Spanish and also in English
There is the possibility to follow Spanish courses and / or catalan for foreign students organized by the University of Barcelona.