Do you have the ambition and potential to become a General Manager?
• You have a genuine ambition to become a General Manager of a hotel
• You graduated between 2019 and 2020 with a Bachelor's or Master's degree
• You are available to start full time employment as of the 1st of September 2020
• You hold an EMEA passport and are willing/able to relocate internationally as required by Hilton
• You are fluent in English to business level.
• A second modern language would be considered an advantage, although is not essential
• Prior experience working in a hotel or hospitality role would be considered an advantage, although not essential
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for this industry leading programme, please apply online on or before 24th November 2019 via http://jobs.hilton.com
Please your inbox and you will find further information regarding the application process.
In case of doubt or question, please meet the Career Services department and we will more than happy to assist and guide you!