|Feina:||Cap de Vendes|
|Càrrec:||Corporate Sales Manager|
|Lloc de treball:||Barcelona (ESPANYA)|
- Develop the revenue for the properties based in Spain all brands status, through:
- Regional Key Account Management approach on the business segment (individuals &
- Tactical new prospect accounts detection.
- Drive business opportunities to a selection of Louvre Hotels Group top 50 priority hotels (outbound sales)
- Manage the total sales efforts within the area to pro-actively generate revenue.
- Maintain, develop and recognise Key Accounts and prospects. Maintain on a regular basis the contacts to the local and international Travel Trade and is involved with all the agreements/contracts the hotel has with major Key Accounts etc.
- Be aware of the market trends from all the existing and potential feeders.
- Management of a personal portfolio of prospect & suspect Corporate & MICE accounts. Build account strategy & implement/develop the necessary sales actions to increase the key accounts revenue
- Participate to regional trade fairs & workshops to develop Spain hotels brand awareness. Participate to local events to strengthen the networking. Relay all marketing initiatives on the market,
- Maintains the regional/local Corporate accounts data base up to date,
- Produce a quarterly production report + monthly sales activity report to Operation Manager.
- Priority in sales activities are to be given to the domestic market, for the local travel trade as well as for the corporate accounts.
- Set up and implement strategies to develop Louvre Hotels & Golden Tulip Spain portfolio on the Spanish Corporate Market.
- Define and implement for each account in portfolio an account development plan to ensure achievements of contractual commitment, market share development, competition surveys i.e. optimize Louvre hotels positioning in Spain.
- Identifies prospective accounts and establishes goals for Key Accounts by analysing historical data and other statistical information and also by conducting accounts interviews and preparing customer action plans.
- Emphasis on right market mix to maintain the quality of the product and to minimise market dependence on long term.
- Regular meetings with the hotel operations have to be held to exchange information and problem solving.
- Internal Relations
This person has a high visibility within the Spain properties portfolio and has to be able to develop a strong relationship with:
- Hotels’ director,
- LHG support services: Global Sales, Revenue & Distribution, Groups and conventions reservation desk.
As a regional role, the person has to cope with high expectations from Operations and hotels, meaning that he/she needs to:
- Have developed strategic sales skills,
- Be an expert in negotiation,
- Manage time efficiently.
This person is able to:
- Quickly understand hotels’ priorities and focus and adapt actions accordingly
- Quickly react to market environment and changes,
- Propose new solutions to hotels depending on the market needs and expectations,
- Propose new solutions to Operations
2 years’ experience in Sales, preferably in the hotel industry.
Regional sales experience – preferably in both regional sales office and hotel based
Si estàs interessat en alguna d'aquestes ofertes, cal que clickis a inscriure's i adjuntis el teu CV. Des del E3 farem arribar la teva candidatura als responsables de selecció de l'empresa.