|Càrrec:||Meeting Point Mange|
|Lloc de treball:||Barcelona (ESPANYA)|
|Tasques:||We are currently looking for a Meeting Point Manager to join our operations team in Barcelona. This position is one of the key roles in the company. Meeting point managers are the first point of contact for our guides' customers and play an essential part in the running of daily operations. Working as an MPM involves the outdoors, coordinating the start of our daily walking tours, interacting with travelers from around the world and working with the guides. Ideally, candidates should have a customer service experience before applying, but for the right person with the right attitude and drive.|
|Requisits:||• Must speak both Spanish & English fluently.
• Be organized, and efficient.
• Have a strong sense of leadership.
• Be able to work quickly and effectively under pressure.
• Have previous customer facing & cash-handling experience.
• Have computer literacy, especially Excel.
• Be eligible to work in the EU.You must live in Barcelona
|S'ofereix:|| We offer:
• 30-35 h per week (5 days per week)
• 1.062 € month / gross
• The opportunity to work in a very international and communicative environment.
• Everyone is an essential part of a team.
• We value personal and professional development within the company.
• Flat hierarchy which allows quick decision making.
• The opportunity to make a difference and develop your career.
• The opportunity to move up in the company
Si estàs interessat en alguna d'aquestes ofertes, cal que clickis a inscriure's i adjuntis el teu CV. Des del E3 farem arribar la teva candidatura als responsables de selecció de l'empresa.