CETT-UB AWARD FOR THE BEST CETT-UB MASTER'S DEGREE FINAL PROJECTS
CETT Fundació, an entity established in 2000 by Mr. Gaspar Espunya, promotes training, research and knowledge of tourism, hospitality and gastronomy. In this sense, and as an entity of social interest, it announces the CETT Fundació Prize for the Best Master's Degree Final Projects of the CETT-UB to encourage Master's Degree students to develop their Master's Degree Final Projects (TFM) promoting excellence, providing a stimulus to its realization with rigor, quality and depth.
The Awards are addressed to all CETT-UB students of the master's programs who, having handed their MDC in the academic year 2021-2022 - between September 2021 and September 2022-have obtained the qualification of Excellent or Honors.
PRIZE FOR THE BEST FINAL MASTER'S THESIS:
The prize consists of a scholarship of 600€ of the tuition fee for the first year of the PhD in tourism (except fees). It will also be co-supervised by a CETT doctor. Likewise, the TFM article will be automatically submitted to REDINTUR, thus providing the corresponding dissemination not only through CETT channels, but also through REDINTUR.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE AWARDS
- The TFM awards will only be effective if the doctoral program is attended up to two academic years after obtaining the degree.
- No other type of discounts may be added.
- Papers may be written in Spanish, Catalan or English.
- The work teams may be formed by more than one student. However, the Prize will be awarded to a maximum of two members of the team. CETT Fundació will ask the team for the names of the two members who will receive the Prize, declining any responsibility in the awarding of the Prize.
To participate, candidates must complete the application form on the CETT Fundació website. The deadline for participation is 20 September 2022 at 23.59 h.
As indicated in the form, 2 documents in PDF format must be attached:
- The Scientific Article (research oriented) or the Dissemination Article (professional oriented), if available.
- The Work with the name TFG_nombredeltrabajo.
By entering the competition you accept these rules.
Candidates will orally present their project to the jury on September 30, 2022. The presentation will last 10 minutes and, afterwards, the jury will have 5 minutes to ask any questions it deems appropriate.
The formal presentation of the awards will take place at a public ceremony in the first semester of the 2022-2023 academic year at CETT-UB.