CETT is an international School for education and knowledge transfer in tourism and hotel management and gastronomy. CETT is affiliated to the University of Barcelona. It offers all available training and study levels (technical training, University graduate and postgraduate, continuous training for professionals as well as custom-made courses for companies) through its own education model based on:
- A team of teachers and professionals with academic rigour and broad experience.
- The development of specialised knowledge in hospitality and tourism, through the Research Groups (Tourism, Culture and Territory, Hotel Business, F&B and Kitchen) and Research.
- The knowledge and experience provided by companies for direct application of the CETT Group:
- The close links with people and companies in the tourism sector. The Council of Companies CETT-UB, the first forum in Spain linking University and Tourism Enterprises, chaired by the Rector of the University of Barcelona.
- A clear International vocation that favours the students’ mobility for both academic and professional exchanges. Its classrooms are a true meeting point of students from all over the world.
- The student body distinguishes itself by its solid training and the development of the right aptitudes, which we nowadays find in companies and organisations all over the world, and by its active participation in the various initiatives of CETT Barcelona.
In the more than 49 years of its existence CETT Barcelona has become an international reference of academic excellence and professional services in Tourism, Hospitality and Gastronomy. CETT Barcelona is highly involved in the sustainable development of the sector and society and contributes through education, research, innovation and expert knowledge, highly focused on the personal and professional growth of all who form part of it.
The Fundació Gaspar Espuña-CETT, founded in 2000 with the aim to be a boost for training, research ei knowledge of tourism, hotel and restaurant, strengthens links with professional and institutional sector, and strengthens CETT internationalization, helping students in the expansion of knowledge, both at home and abroad, with awards for academic excellence.