We want to shape the best professionals. That is why to access the Restaurant Management Specialization, we encourage you to have the following skills:
- Have a creative, visionary personality with a marked consumer orientation and endowed with a strategic and international vision of current and future tourism opportunities and challenges.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit, and want to implement your business projects in the tourism, hotel, and gastronomic sector with guarantees of success.
- Be empathetic and willing to work as part of a team.
- To have leadership, teamwork, and project management skills.
- Possess basic knowledge of tourism business management and research applied to tourism markets.
- Be aware of and sensitive to sustainable and responsible tourism development.
- Have a good level of foreign languages, which is a fundamental skill for your good professional positioning and development academically at an international level.
This course is for graduates in areas of knowledge from social sciences and humanities, especially those who may have studied diploma and degree programs adapted to the EHEA.
Candidates who do not come from the degrees mentioned above will have to take complementary training courses.
The training complements defined in the Master's Degree are intended to ensure that students who do not come from business studies have a basic knowledge of the concept, structure and particularities of the aspects related to marketing and economic-financial management in the field of hospitality.
The training complements to be completed by students depending on the degree they hold are set out below:
Entry degrees that require enrolling in and passing complementary training to obtain a master's degree:
|Associate's Degree in Tourism or the corresponding Technician in Tourism Companies and Activities degree||No complementary training required|
|Associate's Degree in Business||.|
|Degree in Economics||.|
|Degree in Business Administration and Management||.|
|Associate's Degree/ Bachelor's Degree in Human Nutrition and Dietetics||The established complementary training is required; courses belonging to the Tourism Degree at the EUHT CETT-UB.|
|Degree in Law||.|
|Degree in Labor Sciences||.|
|Any other bachelor's degree||.|
Courses established as complementary training for the master's:
Accommodations Management 6 ECTS – students in the Hospitality Management specialization.
Restaurant Management 6 ECTS – students in the Restaurant Management specialization.
Economic and Financial Management of Tourism Companies 6 ECTS – students in both specializations.
Total complementary training: 12 ECTS.
CETT Foundation, with the firm conviction that training and transmission of knowledge are fundamental, extends the study aid program already offered annually to students and includes new scholarships for the 2021/2022 academic year, also taking into account the difficulties generated by COVID-19.
Besides, CETT will also accept payments in 6, 10, or 12 months through bank financing plus a 5 % discount of total enrollment fees should students wish to choose this option. Find out about the special conditions.