Concentration in Culinary Management and Food Industry Innovation
The objective of this mention is to provide the student with the necessary skills to:
- Develop innovative food products with the most appropriate culinary process and applying the standards of quality, health and food legislation required.
- Develop innovation projects with optimal results to cover the needs of the sector and that comply with the requirements of established legality and fulfilling healthy objectives.
- Analyze the market and provide products appropriate to the existing demand by detecting possible market opportunities.
- Develop new ingredients that respond to specific production needs.
- Design the gastronomic offer adequate to meet the needs appropriate for groups with specific food requirements.