GLOBAL VALUES VERSUS LOCAL PATTERNS OF BEHAVIOR
- Discover how cultural interaction affects local or global behavior.
- Analyze globalization and its impact on the attractions' potential.
- Proper values and behavior of the guest society.
- Characteristics and influence lines of the home societies.
- Revising the distribution of different migrant communities.
- The types of existing infrastructures and their relationship with cultural attractions.
- Analysis of the resulting cultural trends.
CHANGING CONSUMER PATTERNS AFFECTING THE USE OF TIME
- Identify revolutionary experiences aiming at maximizing leisure time and how this affects patterns of behavior.
- Distribution of time: work time, commitment time and leisure time.
- Search for experiences in patterns transformation concerning the use of free time.
- How immigrants influence local behavioral patterns.
TRAVEL AND MIGRATION: INCREASING AND UNSTOPPABLE INFLUENCES
- Analyze social as well as cultural flows and patterns of intercultural networks in existing urban areas.
- Travel and migration as a distinctive element of culture.
- The historical migration path of cultures and its influence on globalization potential.
- Projection on the urban network of different cultural trends in a global environment.
- Nomads in a new era.
THE FUNCTIONS OF CULTURAL MEDIATION
- Study and analyze the current functions of the market of cultural mediation and its mediators (actors).
- Pros and cons regarding the ethics of cultural mediation.
- Decision makers in the mediation industry.
- Cultural mediators as perfect intermediaries of cultural proposals.
- Establishment and organization of relationships, the functions of mediators.
BARCELONA: EXPERIENCES OF A DESTINATION IN PERMANENT EVOLUTION
- Analyze experiences and trends occurring within the urban context of the city of Barcelona.
- Barcelona as an example combining new urban and cultural trends in a global background.
- Proposals for enhancing experience during free time.
- Final destination of travel and migration.
- Transit City.
- Urban network in the context of the industry of cultural mediation.
Examples of professional visits:
- Official Tourism Office of Catalonia – Catalunya Experience
- Barcelona City Hall (Ajuntament de Barcelona)