- Online learning methodology
- The student is the center of the learning experience
- Online learning allows for more flexible learning times
- More personalized tutoring, adapted to the students ‘needs
- Learning objectives are set and clearly scheduled
- Online campus that provides students with both autonomy and monitoring
Continuous assessment based on three types of resources:
- Key comprehension activities. Teaching units delivered by professors to pose key theoretical concepts and contents.
- Consolidation activities. Analysis and reflection units carried out by students to own their learning and interpret content accordingly.
- Discussion activities. Carried out on Online Campus to enable interaction between students and other participants.