- Cultural Heritage Tourism: Fundamentals, Design, Development and Sustainability
- Tourism Heritage Sites: Definition, Typology and General Characteristics
- Design & Development of Tourism Heritage Sites
Management in Cultural Heritage Tourism
FINAL PROJECT (4 WEEKS OPTION)
CULTURAL HERITAGE TOURISM: FUNDAMENTALS, DESIGN, DEVELOPMENT AND SUSTAINABILITY
TOURISM HERITAGE SITES: DEFINITION, TYPOLOGY & GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS
- Define the concept of tourism heritage sites.
- Explore the types of tourism heritage sites and their potential.
- Identify the value of the intangible heritage.
- The concept of tourism heritage site.
- Fundamental aspects of tourism heritage sites: main types and characteristics.
- The value of intangible heritage.
DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT OF TOURISM HERITAGE SITES
- Learn the essential designs of tourism heritage sites.
- Develop practical skills in spotting sites and project design for their development.
- Acquire knowledge about the sustainable use of tourism heritage sites.
- Main aspects to consider while designing a new project for a tourism heritage site.
- Creativity and sustainability in the design of tourism heritage sites.
MANAGEMENT IN CULTURAL HERITAGE TOURISM
MANAGEMENT OF TOURISM HERITAGE SITES
- *Acquire practical knowledge of economic and financial management.
- Develop the ability for decision making and strategic thinking.
- Keys of economic and financial management.
- Management of different tourism heritage models.
- Decision making in policy defining.
Examples of Professional Visits:
- Park Güell
- Espai Visual