Leadership and Teamwork
Successful Communication and Negotiation
Stress Prevention and Conflict Management
FINAL PROJECT (4 WEEKS OPTION)
LEADERSHIP, COMMUNICATION, AND NEGOTIATION: THE ABCs OF PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
LEADERSHIP & TEAMWORK:
- Identify the role of a leader in an organization.
- Get to know advantages and disadvantages of different leadership styles.
- Practice and choose the most appropriate leadership style.
- Acquire practical skills in delegation.
- Improve the teamwork skills and learn how collaboration can be optimized.
- Leadership, motivation, and performance.
- Strategies, techniques, and tools for personal development.
- How we relate to ourselves: self-discovery, self-control, self-motivation.
- The importance of teamwork: roles and situations.
- Keys to high-performance teams.
SUCCESSFUL COMMUNICATION AND NEGOTATION
- Learn the basics of a successful communication process.
- Get acquainted with various communication styles.
- Understand the importance of all types of communication, including non-verbal.
- Learn techniques which ensure effective communication, such as attentive listening, question-making, giving appropriate feedback.
- Practice different negotiation styles.
- Learn to identify and prevent common barriers to communication.
- Efficient communication: the importance of verbal and non-verbal communication.
- New communication technology and its management.
- Communication tools for interpersonal relationships, the capacity of influence, socialization.
- Negotiation and its steps.
- Strategies, techniques, and negotiation tools.
- Common barriers for successful communication.
PERSONAL AWARENESS AND THE ABILITY OF ADAPTATION: KEYS TO INTEGRATION IN A PROFESSIONAL CONTEXT
- Provide an insight into essential cultural differences concerning the communication, behavior and work styles.
- Develop intercultural communication skills.
- Acquire various strategies for effective working in a multi-cultural environment.
- Key competences for cross-cultural communication.
- The danger of overusing stereotypes.
- Doing business in a multicultural environment.
- Strategies to work effectively in a multicultural environment.
- Learn how to identify correctly one’s emotions and feelings.
- Understand and interpret the feelings and emotions of others in a correct way.
- Acquire strategies for controlling impulsive emotions and preventing conflict together with other negative emotions.
- Improve self-management and interpersonal relationships.
- What are the emotions: are they good or bad?
- Emotional Intelligence: definition and significance.
- Social competencies: empathy, communication, assertiveness.
- Affective competencies: how to manage emotions, emotional awareness and understanding.
- Tools and techniques for developing emotional intelligence: Self Awareness, Self Management, Social Awareness, Relationship Management.
- Workshop on controlling emotions.
STRESS PREVENTION & CONFLICT MANAGEMENT:
- Learn to identify the reasons provoking stressful situation and atmosphere.
- Learn how to gain control over the feeling of stress.
- Study different ways and acquire practical skills of managing stress.
- Encourage the participants not to be afraid of changes, by conceptualizing it.
- Stress monitoring: reasons, symptoms and ways of preventing.
- The basics of mentoring at work place.
- Changes at work – positive, productive and inevitable.
- Management of Change and Adaptability: conceptualizing the change and finding ways of adaptation.
- Key aspects to improve planning and organization.
- Tools and skills to facilitate time management.
- Factors that impact stress, prevention techniques.
Examples of in-company visits:
- Habitación 73