The viability of a business requires more than merely mastering the craft and knowing the product it deals with. In the case of cocktail bars and bars in gastronomy establishments, it is necessary to possess the expertise and tools that provide with a sound base for an efficient project management. This module in Management and Marketing in Mixology will provide students with the necessary training for managing establishments, starting with cost control to carry out an efficient financial management and finishing with how to manage human resources.
This module also looks into the study of customers ‘behavior, starting with defining different costumer profiles that must be considered when providing bar service and therefore, be able to meet their requirements and demands. It also investigates both esthetic and practical issues around cocktail bar stations, as well as into the study of space so as to use layout to meet the requirements of prospective customers.
- You will be able to create and manage your own cocktail business with practice and the guidance of our expert staff.
- You will acquire tools that will help you discover the key factors for good management to apply to all essential procedures as well as criteria to inform quality control.
- You will be able to identify customer profiles to meet their demands.
- You will learn how to apply both esthetic and functional criteria to improve your establishment.
- You will learn how to think up a good cocktail menu for establishments.
Este curso está especialmente diseñado para profesionales del Marketing que deseen conocer con más profundidad las ventajas del marketing digital. También es adecuado para personas que trabajan en un departamento comercial y en departamentos de exportación. ● Directores y equipos de Marketing ● Directores y equipos de Comunicación ● Directores y equipos de Exportación ● Profesionales del sector vitivinícola