Which are the career opportunities after the bachelor’s degree in Tourism?
- Career opportunities of the Hotel Management minor.
- Career opportunities of the Tourism Management minor.
- Career opportunities of the Digital Tourism Business Management minor.
- Career opportunities in the Double Degree in Tourism and International Business (Grenoble)
The objective of the CETT-UB Bachelor’s Degree in Tourism is to train the new generation of tourism and hotel sector managers, capable of innovating in the face of the future challenges and of leading teams and projects in a complex and changing environment.
Taking the Bachelor’s Degree in Tourism of the CETT-UB Tourism, Hospitality, and Gastronomy Campus involves forming part of a new generation of managers, developing a successful professional career, with the most competent profile and in a sector with a future.
The management competencies of this profile are as follows:
- Total customer orientation Products and services adapted to the different customers, with personalized marketing and communication strategies, with knowledge information systems and permanent monitoring of tourist behavior.
- Technology Knowledge and command of ICT in Tourism in the interest of business management and the company’s capacity to adapt to changes in the environment and the people.
- Innovation Development of innovative business models and creative products which meet the needs of customers and business challenges.
- Business Management, administration and optimal organization of the tourism business, applying leadership skills, strategic and financial vision.
- Globalization Global skills, international business development, managing people, markets and businesses in an international environment.
- Governance From the level of the tourism company to an overview of the territory and the citizens. From people management to management of the touristic destination.
- Responsibility and sustainability Principles, values and ethics. Development of the economic, social, environmental and cultural dimensions of Tourism.