You will have the following possibilities to develop their professional profile:
Curricular internships in national and international companies:
It is divided into two periods of curricular internship (Practicum I and Practicum II) in companies from the sphere of CETT or in collaborating companies, each with a minimum total of 225 hours of training.
Extracurricular internships in national and international companies:
Starting from the first year, voluntary internships may also be undertaken to develop a highly qualified professional profile, with a maximum duration of 900 hours per year.
The objectives of the internships are:
- To carry out the duties of a job position in a leading local or international company.
- To know the day-to-day operation of the tourism company, its business model and the key management points.
- To acquire new skills and attitudes which are only developed in real environments.
- To apply the knowledge acquired during the degree.
CETT students have access to the Career Services, formed by a team of experts in career guidance and advice in order to design a personalized career plan. To design your career plan, you’ll have access to the following services:
- Career guidance seminars
- Personalized assessment
- Company presentations
- Workshops with companies
- Debating spaces
CETT-UB’s internships in numbers:
- 8.84 satisfaction level of the students with the internships.
- 8.67 satisfaction level of the companies with the students.
- 95 students received a job offer in the company where they undertook the internship on completing it.
- 672 specific internship offers on the bachelor’s degree in Tourism.
- 80 internship offers in the own companies of the CETT-UB Campus.
- 54 international internship offers.
- 63% of internships are remunerated.
The Career Services in numbers:
- CETT has a job offers service with1,616 national and 137 International offers
- Our graduates find better quality work, earlier.
- 90% find work within three months after graduation.*
- 45% find work during while studying the degree.*
- In the ranking of Catalan universities, the CETT-UB’s bachelor’s degree in Tourism is in 4th position in speed of joining the labour market.*
- Our students are those who receive the highest salaries, compared to students from other Tourism education centers in Catalonia.*
(*) According to the latest labour market insertion survey of the Agency for Management of University and Research Grants.