Providing students with the knowledge and skills to be able to:
- Plan the incorporation of e-Tourism new tools with the aim of improving the whole management of the company at both levels, the internal management and the relations with the background.
- Develop a global and strategic vision of the management and marketing tools resulting from the new Internet era to improve the competitiveness of companies and tourist destinations.
- Learn new ways of marketing and loyalty through the Internet and apply them in selling products, services and destinations.
- Lead projects and business initiatives, both in the traditional and e-Tourism fields.
- Develop key competencies for the 21st century manager, from the leadership ability to taking complex decisions, not to mention teamwork and adaptation.