Who the course is aimed at
- University graduates in Economics, Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, Sports and/or Leisure Management.
- Graduates from other fields with a minimum level of professional experience in the tourism and/or business sector.
- Tourism professionals who want to develop projects and/or strengthen their existing business by focusing on event management.
- Other professional profiles: subject to the approval of the director of the master's.
COMPLEMENTOS DE FORMACIÓN
- Associate's Degree in Tourism or the corresponding Technician in Tourism Companies and Activities degree
No complementary training required
Associate's Degree in Business
Degree in Economics
Degree in Business Administration and Management
Degree in Market Research and Techniques
Degree in Public Relations, Communications, and similar programs
The established complementary training is required; courses belonging to the Tourism Degree at the EUHT CETT-UB.
Degree in Humanities
Degree in Geography
Any other bachelor's degree