- Teaching term: from October 2017 to June 2019.
- Timetable: Monday to Wednesday from 17.00 to 20.00 hrs.
- Total: 165 teaching hours.
- 30 European Credits.
Creative cuisine: From traditional to the avant-garde cuisine. History of contemporary cooking. New techniques and technologies. The culinary knowledge and creative processes. Gastronomic knowledge from other countries such as the tools for improving competitiveness.
- Strategic Management: Market analysis of the restaurant sector and business features. SWOT design. Targets and strategies. Planning and control.
- Purchase Management: Purchase logistics. Supplier selection.Product standardisation. Purchasing process and product traceability.
- Keys to success in the kitchen management: Efficiency in the financial and economic management. Management of the environmental and maintenance of the quality. Team management and coaching.
Technology and culinary trend:
- The tasting conceptual: Application of the theory of tasting products. Recognition memory and sensory taste of food. The pairing in the kitchen.
- Science and Cooking: Procedures culinary and product physicochemical reactions. New technologies and new mechanisms of change. The transmission of sensations.
- A personality, a kitchen: Definition of culinary personality. The exchange of experiences as a growth factor. Product, technique and creativity.
Practicum: Practice on a fine dining establishment or option to validate this course through the accreditation of work experience.