The main objectives of the master are:
- Preparing professionals who, from a solid training in the management of hotel companies as well as from previous work experience in the sector can deepen the knowledge necessary to ensure success in hotel management.
- Providing students with the tools and techniques needed for the analysis and diagnosis of current and future strategic challenges of the hotel sector and for the formulation of long term competitive and sustainable strategies.
- Strengthening the managerial skills of students and contributing to the implementation of more effective management models in the industry.
- Encouraging entrepreneurial spirit and initiative in the hospitality field.
- Developing the professional personal and interpersonal skills of students, required to assume leadership positions in the hotel sector.