At the end of this Master, you will obtain the following degree depending on the chosen specialty:
1) Official Degree University of Barcelona: University Master's Degree in Tourism Business Management. Specialization in:
- Digital Tourism Marketing
- Event Management
- Responsible and Sustainable Tourism
BOE. Resolution of November 14, 2014, of the University of Barcelona, publishing the Master's Degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management syllabus.*
*Obtained verification of the curriculum by the Council of Universities, following a report by the Agència per a la Qualitat del Sistema Universitari de Catalunya, as well as the authorization of the Autonomous Community of Catalonia, and established the official nature of the degree by agreement of the Council of Ministers of September 26, 2014 (published in BOE of October 18, 2014).
2) Degree from CETT, Barcelona School of Tourism, Hospitality & Gastronomy: University Master's Degree in Tourism Business Management, according to the chosen specialty.
3) Double or triple specialization: if you wish, the Official Master's Degree in Tourism Business Management offers you the possibility of taking the three specialties of the program, thus expanding your skills to adapt to the labor market.
Likewise, besides the University of Barcelona's official degree, you will obtain a diploma with the training you have completed, recognized by the sector for its academic and professional excellence.
RUCT Code: 4311520
This Master's Degree has been taught since 2014, being verified by the Catalan Agency for University Quality (AQU), the highest university quality body in Catalonia, a reason that gives this program a rigorous academic trajectory.