The objectives of the Master in Tourism Management are:
- To have a comprehensive and integrated vision over the Tourism industry from different perspectives.
- To establish mechanisms for the creation of value in tourist services and to achieve satisfaction and loyalty of the people in the organization as a basis for the satisfaction and loyalty of its customers.
- To exploit the potential of new technologies for marketing and communication in Tourism, and especially Internet as a tool for information, promotion and facilitation of Tourism business.
- To apply the tools and techniques of organization, marketing and communication related to the creation of events for companies and tourist destinations, prioritizing experiential marketing strategies.
- To implement appropriate mechanisms to incorporate the requirements of competitiveness and sustainability in all those areas that require skills in organizations and companies, considering the social and economic perspective of its efforts.