- Learn about the different types of weddings and other social events and their main features.
- Learn how to design a unique and exclusive event proposal starting with the analysis of the customer's needs.
- Learn the basics to create, manage and commercialize a wedding planning firm or other non-corporate events firms.
- Follow guidance to be able to leave your personal trademark as social events and wedding planner and make your business successful.
- Identify and apply event planning, organization and execution techniques and tools.
- Identify the latest trends and the external providers that are key in wedding planning, protocol, and social events to help create a memorable event.
- Apply the knowledge and skills acquired at the "Your Dreams Workshop" into your professional and academic performance.