ITINERARY 1: WEDDING & EVENT DESIGN - 15 ECTS
Module 1: Foundations of the Wedding and the Social Event.
- Introduction to the Figure of the Planner
- The industry of Weddings and Social Events
- History of Weddings
- Types of Weddings
- Analysis of the Wedding and Social Events Sector
- Glossary of Terms
Module 2: tConcept Design of Weddings and Social Events**
- Experience management
- Costumer experience
- Design of the proposal. Concepts and tools
Module 3: Strategies in Marketing & Business Management.
- The Business Plan
- Branding & Personal Branding: Brand Creation
- Segmentation, Positioning, and Niche-Market Rearch
- Development of a Marketing Plan
ITINERARY 2: WEDDING & EVENT PLANNING - 15 ECTS
Module 4: Wedding and Social Event Management.
- Steps Towards a Good Strategy
- Management and Assessment
- Stages of an Event
- Priorities Protocol
- Supplier Management
- D-Day (The Day of the Event)
- Legal Considerations Before Organizing a Social Event.
Module 5: Essential Services, Actors and External Services.
- Hospitality Services
- Services and Methods in Audiovisual and Telecommunications Setup
- Methods and Technologies in Access Management and Control
- Services and Systems in Building Stands and Exhibitions
- Services in Cultural Entertainment and Show Production
- Transport to the site of the event and internal group transportation
- Services in Design, Curation and Printing of Graphic, Video, and Digital resources
- Other Services
- Creation of your own Portfolio or Contacts Catalog
Module 6: Dream Workshop, an Applied Knowledge Project.
- Dream Workshop Briefing
- Weddings and Social Events
- Brand/Business Creation