- Creators and managers of tourism products, events, and services based on culinary and gastronomic heritage.
- Teachers and researchers specializing in the cultural, historic, and social aspects that contextualize food, gastronomy, and gastronomic tourism.
- Expert promoters in the region's food and gastronomic heritage, connected to public entities and private companies.
- Managers of companies related to gastronomy, capable of providing solid, innovative, and creative gastronomy offers related to culture and the region.
- Consultants, advisors, and trainers interested in culturally increasing the value of their gastronomy products and services.
- Gastronomy marketing professionals.