- Creators and managers of tourism products, events, and services based on culinary and gastronomic Heritage.
- Teachers and researchers specializing in the cultural, historic, and social aspects that contextualize food, Gastronomy, and gastronomic Tourism.
- Expert promoters in the region's food and gastronomic Heritage, connected to public entities and private companies.
- Managers of companies related to Gastronomy, capable of providing solid, innovative, and creative gastronomy offers related to culture and the region.
- Consultants, advisors, and trainers interested in culturally increasing the value of their gastronomy products and services.
- Gastronomy marketing professionals.