60 European credits (ECTS)
Master's core subjects (15 ECTS)
Tourism Innovation (3 ECTS)
- Innovate to Compete.
- Co-create to Innovate.
- Tourism Innovation Projects.
Tools for the Management and Organization of Tourism (6 ECTS)
- Public Management and Ordinance in Tourism.
- Tools in Destination Innovation Management.
- Liberalization in New Trends and Services in Tourism.
Strategic and Operational Marketing (3 ECTS)
- Marketing Strategy.
- Online Marketing applied to Tourism.
Commercialization and Communication in Tourism (3 ECTS)
- Tools and Methods in Communication.
- Communication Channels.
- New Promotion Models.
Specialization subjects (21 ECTS)
Knowledge and Transformation of the Gastronomic Product (6 ECTS)
- Knowledge, Sensory Avaluation, and Organoleptic Tasting of Gastronomic Produce.
- Protection and Quality Systems in Cooking.
- Procedures and Techniques in Culinary Transformation.
Nutrition Education (3 ECTS)
- Principles of Dietetics and Nutrition.
- European System of Food Safety.
- Nutritional Information and Communication Channels.
Anthropology and the History of Food (6 ECTS)
- Food as a Strategy for Social Identification.
- Processes in Culinary Heritage.
- History and Evolution of Culinary Practices.
Food and territory: gastronomic tourism (6 ECTS)
- Geography and Economics of the Gastronomic Production.
- Product, Territory and Sustainability.
Optional subjects for guidance (12 ECTS)
- Research Methodology.
- Research Tools and Application.
- Innovation Transfer and Application (Practicum).
Master's Final Project (12 ECTS)
This course aims to enable our students to analyze issues and tourism events through research methods and techniques appropriate in each case. It seeks to initiate the student in research methodology so that he/she can successfully plan and develop research in some aspect of the gastronomic heritage or in the innovation in project management, and/or develop implementation and transfer plans in real companies.