Talent Scholarship for Master in LGTB Tourism
Talent Scholarship for Master in LGTB Tourism 2021/22
Encourage and reward academic excellence.
University graduates who access a CETT Master's program in LGTB Tourism.
- Have an average grade of 7.5 or higher on their Degree or equivalent, giving access to the Master's Degree.
- Be admitted to the Master's degree in LGTB Tourism offered by the EUHT CETT-UB for the 2021/2022 academic year.
- Not be or have been a CETT student until the moment of applying for the scholarship.
- Not have been beneficiary of any other CETT Foundation scholarship or discount for the 2021/2022 academic year. Otherwise, the amount of the scholarship or discount that is most beneficial for the student will be applied. The Talent Scholarship will only be compatible with the discount for cash payment or in 2 installments.
1.4. Financial help:
A total of 5 Talent scholarships will be awarded
Amount of the scholarship: 900 €
A 2% withholding will be applied on the amount of the scholarship according to the IRPF Law 40/1998. The amount of the scholarship will be applied to the course fees. The Talent scholarship also includes, for those students who stay at the Àgora BCN Student Residence, 25% off the amount of their accommodation (half board).
1.5. Candidate Evaluation Criteria:
The best academic record among candidates, their resumé, and personal statement will be the critical criteria to be eligible for a scholarship.
1.6. Required documents:
- Application form for TALENT SCHOLARSHIP FOR POSTGRADUATE STUDIES, duly completed.
- Official certification of the candidate's Degree (or equivalent studies which give access to postgraduate studies) academic record.
- Curriculum vitae
All documentation must be presented in Spanish/Catalan or English. Applications will not be accepted if the documentation is in any other language.
1.7. Applications deadlines and documents:
Applications must be submitted through this online form. (The form will be activated on the 1st day of the application submission period).
Application forms must include all required documents.
After the application has been submitted, the Scholarship Committee may request further documents or an online interview with eligible candidates.
Any scholarship application without supporting documentation will be rejected.
Application period: from December 1, 2021 to January 10, 2022.
The Scholarship Committee (made up of CETT members) will communicate, via email, the resolution of the scholarship no later than 15 days after the application has been submitted.
Once the scholarship has been awarded, the applicant will have 15 days to pay the reservation fee for the course to which he/she has been admitted. If payment is not made within this period, the scholarship will be forfeited.
Tuition and UB taxes must be paid before the start of the course. After deducting 2% as established by law, the total amount of the scholarship will be applied to the single payment or the set fees, depending on the student's payment method choice.