Events Industry: Realities, Challenges and Trends
Events Planning and Organization
Events Marketing & Communication
Strategic & Legal Issues
EVENTS INDUSTRY: REALITIES, CHALLENGES AND TRENDS
- Investigate the complexity and nature of the events industry.
- Differentiate events typology and be able to determine the resources that will be needed for different types of events.
- Current realities and trends;
- Events typology and particularities;
- Events related industries and their development: catering, lodging, audiovisuals, transportation, etc.
EVENTS PLANNING AND ORGANIZATION
- Provide the necessary techniques to develop, manage and organize different types of events.
- Identify the key actors in the events industry and be able to select the most adequate partners for the development of different kinds of events.
- Event organizers: actors;
- Management of Events Operations: an integrated approach;
- Project management;
- Events & Design process;
- Human Resources Management: structure, role of volunteering ….
- Managing Outsourcing;
EVENTS MARKETING & COMMUNICATION
- Structure and develop the communication & marketing plan related to the event.
- Identify the role of technologies (social media, etc.) and its potential in the development of successful events.
- Understand the dynamics and importance of sponsorship.
- Events as a communication strategy for business;
- Public Relations & Protocol;
- Events and social media;
- Media Management;
STRATEGIC & LEGAL ISSUES
- Understand the basics of fundraising strategies and develop successful campaigns.
- Be aware of the legal issues related to the organization of different types of events.
- Fundraising Strategies;
- Doing business in multicultural environments;
- Legal issues in events management;