The key skills developed in this master's are mainly focused on preparing our students in the fields of Hospitality and Restaurant Management, by achieving the following objectives:
- Prepare professionals who have an educational background in hospitality management, by going further in depth on key aspects to guarantee success in management. Students will therefore be able to reach leadership positions in this increasingly competitive sector.
- Introduce modern management techniques in all fields related to hospitality activity to achieve more efficient management models.
- Provide students with an analytical view of the restaurant sector from a global and specific point of view, providing the necessary knowledge to manage the different types of companies in this sector.
- Inform students of current regulations and incorporate any changes and trends in production and technology in different types of restaurant businesses.
- Provide students with the ability to exercise leadership, management, and planning in the following positions: manager of restaurant companies, production supervisor, expansion department manager, food and beverage manager, etc.
- Ensure that students assimilate the main skills for managing Food & Beverage departments and enable them to lead new commercial and group restaurant companies.