Masters Turisme

How to register?

1. Admission aplication

Complete the admission application, attach your resume (Curriculum vitae) and a letter of intent so that the Master’s director can evaluate your profile and determine if you will be admitted. You can find the application in the Application Form tab that appears in each of the specializations of master.

In the case that you are unable to scan and attach the resume, please send the document by way of the following:

  • Fax: Ref. Admissió Master – 934286777
  • Mailing address: Ref. Admissió Màster – Avgda. Can Marcet, 36-38, CP:08035, Barcelona

2. Language level test 

Those foreign students who wish to undertake postgraduate courses at Escola Universitària d’Hoteleria i Turisme CETT-UB in English must certify that their level of communicative competence in English is adequate.

Candidates can submit a diploma issued by an institution that certifies their proficiency in English with a maximum validity of two years. They can also do an online placement test at no cost attaching the test results to the Request Form.

3. Interview with the master's director 

Once we have reviewed your application, the director of the program will contact you by email or by telephone to set up an interview, in English, if considered necessary, and in case of students who reside outside Spain through Skype.

Those who do not have Skype software installed, you can download at the following link:

4. Admission to the program and registration

Once we have confirmed your admission to the course, we will send you, by way of email from and Academic Secretary, a letter of admission.  There may be a transpire period of 7 to 10 days from the moment the letter is sent to its arrival.  Attached to the letter we will also send you the necessary information to initiate the registration process.

Reservation in the course

It will be effective for a maximum term of one month after the receipt of the letter of admission


October 2017  is the deadline for formalizing the registration (all Fees). It is absolutely necessary to submit all the required documents. Foreign students who are waiting for the legal processing of their credential should contact the Registration at

5. Methods of Payment

From abroad by way of:

Credit card on-line by way of the web

By request of the student a link will be sent to a secure page in order to carry out the corresponding payment.

Bank transfer

By request to the student the bank account information will be sent so that the bank transfer can be carried out.

Send the required documents by mail to Attention Sra. Lola Escalona:

Escola Universitària d’Hoteleria i Turisme CETT-UB
Avda. Can Marcet, 36-38 (08035 Barcelona)

Or in person at the Academic Secretary from 12.00 to 19.00 h by way of:

  • Credit card
  • Cash
  • Bank check

6. Necessary documents

Students who have studied in Spanish Universities:

  • Attested photocopy of university degree
  • Photocopy of ID or passport
  • Two ID card size photos
  • Social Security number
  • Photocopy of bank account information

Students who have studied in Foreign Universities:

  • Attested photocopy of university degree (these documents must be accompanied by an official translation of the same in Spanish or Catalan)
  • Attested photocopy of legal transcripts (to be accompanied by an official translation of the same in Spanish or Catalan)
  • Photocopy of ID or NIE (legal foreign passport)
  • Two ID card size photos
  • Photocopy of bank account information


Depending on the country where the university degree was obtained:

  • Universities in countries in the European Union: The documents expedited in countries under the direction of the Council of the European Union will not need to be legalized and will only need to be accompanied by a translation.
  • Universities in countries which subscribe to the Treaty of the Hague: The documents must be official originals. To legalize these it will be sufficient that the Authorities of the country of origin draw up the Apostille.
  • Universities in other countries: The documents must be official originals. The legalization of this will be carried out diplomatically by each of the following organisms and in the order in which they are numbered:
    1. The Ministry of Education in the country where the studies were carried out
    2. The Ministry of Foreign Relations of the corresponding country
    3. The Diplomatic representation of Spain in that country


It must be carried out and expedited by: The diplomatic representation or Spanish consulate abroad, the diplomatic representation or consulate of the country from which the documents proceed, or a sworn translator properly registered or authorized in Spain.