The learning process in the Bachelor Degree is characterized by a customized level of service and attention towards the students. CETT's training model combines different training methods, such as:
- Conceptual presentations by teachers and professionals of the sector, and subsequent group reflection.
- Discussions with reference managers.
- Simulations and conduction of case studies.
- Role-play development.
- Report composing and written work.
- Individual or group tutorial boosters.
- Participation in study groups, research and development of expertise in tourism, where students develop their level of expertise, while working on interpersonal skills.
- Outings related to the knowledge of the industry: company visits, cultural trips and destinations.
- Attendance at roundtables, conferences, presentations ...
Students are assessed throughout the curriculum through continuous assessment. However, the option of the final assessment is also provided for students with difficulties to attend all classes regularly.