Academic and Career Guidance
In order to manage the enrollment for the next academic year, we recommend that you use the curriculum management document, where you can analyze the current academic situation and plan next academic year.
Moreover, you can find below information related to different essential elements of the degree, such as the subjects, internships, mobility, enrollment, among others. Check the corresponing document according to the academic year you are studying.
The professional orientation of the student is a shared task that the tutor channels through the Career Services department, which knows the competencies most valued by the companies that students must develop and acquire. The organization and resources of this department allow meeting the needs of the student in this area of development, taking into account the professional breadth of cooking, gastronomy and the tourism and hospitality industry from a vertical and horizontal perspective. Thus, professional guidance is approached from the perspective of two aspects:.
- Practical Training in Companies: managing and coordinating the "Practicum" subjects of the degree curriculum, international stays and internships related to the Final Degree Projects in Business.
- Labor Insertion: guiding and facilitating contact with the best companies in the sector, helping in labor insertion and improvement.
Among the actions that are organized:
- Guidance when choosing a specialty through informative talks by professionals from different areas of the sector.
- Guidance through talks by graduate students where they explain their professional experience and the journey they have taken to reach the position in which they are today.
- Internship Talent Fair: event that brings together companies in the sector that stand out for having international internship programs of more than 6 months.
- CETT-Talent: "Job Fair" of the CETT, with the aim of creating a favorable environment for relationships between companies, professionals and students to promote the recruitment of talent.