The university counts with an emergency plan that contemplates partial and total evacuation of the building in the event of an emergency.
- In case of emergency contact CETT’s Reception immediately. It is located on the first floor of the building.
- The Emergency Coordinator shall conduct the operation in the case of partial or total evacuation of the building.
- Students may remain calm and follow the orders given by the Emergency Coordinator or Staff made responsible of the situation.
- In case of evacuation avoid running and screaming to prevent panic and injuries. Do not go back to collect your personal belongings.
- It is strictly FORBIDDEN to use the elevator.
- Use the STAIRS to exit the building. The stairs on both sides of the building lead to emergency exits.
- Once outside the building, proceed to the designated assembly point located on the parking lot in front of CETT. Under no circumstances should anybody re-enter the building until authorized by the Emergency Coordinator.