MISSION & GOALS
CETT Smart Tourism Congress Barcelona is an international meeting place for all those academics and professionals who want to improve and share their knowledge about Smart Tourism. This congress, celebrated in the city of Barcelona, is focused on innovation, sustainability, technology and governance and is organized by the Chair UB of Tourism, Hospitality and Gastronomy CETT.
- To generate a meeting space where the Smart Tourism phenomenon is analyzed thanks to the participation of different international experts.
- To articulate synergies capable of drawing the future of intelligent tourism and defining its trends from all possible perspectives.
- To provide expert knowledge and practical solutions from academic and professional sources of international relevance to the tourism sector.
- To consolidate the STCB as a space for reflection on Smart Tourism and to make Barcelona become a knowledge and innovation HUB in which the administration, the academic world and the professional sector participate.
- To become a point of attraction for international talent of academic and professional experts in the intelligent management of tourism.
- To encourage reflection on the improvement of the management of the tourism phenomenon to Catalan universities, positioning itself as a platform for transferring knowledge of the tourism sector at the Catalan level.