DIGITALIZATION IN ENTERPRISES AND TOURISM DESTINATIONS
The unstoppable and exponential technological progress we experience in contemporary societies generates both uncertainties and opportunities for the tourism sector. Volatility and fugacity are some features in our present time that must be analyzed looking into the future too. This ever-changing context, characterized by drawbacks such as disruption, forces business to re-design constantly their practices and strive to understand the relationships between companies and destinations with their customers and visitors.
Topics of interest:
- "Internet of things" linked to tourism
- Artificial Intelligence
- Wearable Technology
- Big Data and Open Data
- Intelligent information Management
- Communication and social media trends
- Combination of different technologies
- Advantages and disadvantages of the application of ICT
- Collaborative economy
- COVID19 pandemic: impacts, responses, etc.
- Successful models and cases