|Feina:||Cap de Vendes|
|Lloc de treball:||Barcelona (ESPANYA)|
|Tasques:||Reporting to the Commercial Director the selected candidate will be responsible for:
• The achievement of the assigned economic and commercial targets.
• Identifying, through market and customer profiling, high potential revenue opportunities in the MICE industry and the corporate travel to select the prospective client.
• Expanding clients portfolio and establishing new contacts
• Hunting for new clients revenue.
• Developing business and maximizing proactive sales methods on the market: sales calls, to make pitches, client briefings.
• Understanding >atlanta’s products and services. To build up new segment customer relationships and develop valuable revenue opportunities.
• Effectively responding to RFPs and delivering complex sales proposals both in person and in writing.
• Maintaining and updating the database of clients and prospective, CRM.
|Requisits:||The selected candidate must have:
• University degree in economics, tourism or sales & marketing.
• A minimum of 3 years of proven sales experience in the financial sector, insurance and services.
• Strong selling skills. Proven closing and forecasting skills. Customer oriented is a must.
• Creative concept of sales, flexibility to adapt to different situations and able to communicate on different levels.
• Ability to work towards objectives, plan their own agenda.
• Results-oriented performance and high degree of autonomy.
• Proactive and self-motivated.
• Experience in the Spanish Market.
• Bilingual Spanish and English.
• Professional contacts with decision makers.
• Residency in Spain and current work permit (if not E.U. citizen).
|S'ofereix:||• Great opportunity to join a leading company in the corporate travel and MICE industry.
• Labour Contract and INSS affiliation (National Health Service)
• Attractive salary + Bonus system
Si estàs interessat en alguna d'aquestes ofertes, cal que clickis a inscriure's i adjuntis el teu CV. Des del E3 farem arribar la teva candidatura als responsables de selecció de l'empresa.