Areas of Action
The fields of action of the TAP have been defined in accordance with the competences and objectives of the Bachelor's degrees in the following fields: the academic field, the professional field, and the personal field.
The academic field focuses on providing information and guiding students in everything related to:
- Institution: history, organization, principles and values, etc.
- Facilitate the adaptation to university life of new students.
- The training program: skills, objectives, training methodologies, evaluation systems, distribution of credits, specialization itineraries, etc.
- Optimize a good academic performance of students.
- The university system and environment: academic regulations, responsibilities and duties of students, available training support services, etc.
- Guide the student to choose their curricular itinerary in relation to the academic specialization.
- Stimulate their continued training.
The professional field focused on:
- To publicize the different professional fields of the tourism and hospitality sector, both from a vertical and horizontal perspective, showing them the different professional profiles.
- Explain the different possibilities that the center makes available to students to carry out internships, develop joint studies, etc.
- Advise them on the actions and strategies to take to develop a professional career and achieve the associated personal challenges, both during training and at the end of it.
The personal scope directed to:
- Work on the values and principles that are considered key in the development of student profiles.
- Configure its pedagogical model, to guarantee equitable treatment and effective equality of opportunities for students in university academic life.
- Temporary support for those students with special needs who, as a consequence of personal situations, need additional support to follow up their studies. As well as attention to diversity with the aim of facilitating the incorporation and social and educational inclusion of all students, favoring a climate of coexistence and respect.