The diversity and richness of the activities related to food and cooking processes allow graduates to work, generate new business opportunities and develop roles with different degrees of responsibility and autonomy in different organizations and companies in various fields:
- Catering business.
- Social catering and food service business
- Hospitality. Catering services offered by the Hospitality sector.
- Food and Health.
- Food industry.
- Gastronomy related products and Tourism activities as a Tourism resource.
- Training, research and innovation in public and private R&D&I centres.
From a vertical approach, it is expected to chage degrees of responsibility in these subsectors. By consolidating the skills required for different roles related to business managemen, this degree qualifies for operations management and project management, as well as for head of department positions. The skills associated with research, development and innovation complement the output profile of the programme:
- Culinary and gastronomic production manager.
- Operations and food production manager.
- New food product development manager.
- Executive kitchen manager.
- Catering manager.
- Culinary manager in the food industry.
- Culinary and gastronomic advisor.
- Culinary innovations manager.
- Quality and food safety manager in Catering.
- Research projects manager.
- Head chef in the Catering industry.
- Head chef in the food service industry.
- F&B manager.
- Cooking facility project manager.
- Gastronomic events and activities manager.