Program and subjects
60 european credits
Specialization subjects (27 ECTS):
Design and Marketing of Tourism Services (9 ECTS):
Strategies for e-Commerce in Tourism (3 ECTS):
- E-Commerce in Tourism.
- Models of e-Commerce.
- Online Payment Systems.
- Scorecard e-Commerce.
Optimization and management of web presence (3 ECTS):
- Social Media Plan.
- Social Media Strategies.
- Social Media Tools.
- Control and Performance.
Revenue Management (3 ECTS):
- Online Marketing.
- Tools of Anticipation and Demand Forecasting (RMS, CRM, BI).
- Management and Optimization Tools.
Experiencie Consumer (6 ECTS):
Recruitment Strategies and Customer Loyalty (6 ECTS):
- Main Elements of Recruitment.
- SEO Services.
- Online Communication.
- CRM and Contact Center.
ICT in Tourism (6 ECTS):
Web Design and its Influence in e-Commerce (3 ECTS):
- Key Elements of Web Design.
- Usability and Navigability.
- Web Analytics.
- Site Audit.
Web Analytics ROI-oriented e-Commerce (3 ECTS):
- Basics of Web Analytics.
- Measuring as Part of the Strategy.
- Key Indicators (KPI's) in Web Analytics.
- Measurement Tools.
Practicum (6 ECTS):
The design of practical learning program to be followed by the student will be defined in terms of learning objectives, professional expectations of participants, type of company, and level of development.
Research Methodologies and Techniques (6 ECTS):
Research Methodology (3 ECTS):
- Basic Concepts.
- Research Plan.
- Quantitative Methodology.
- Qualitative Methodology.
Application and research tools (3 ECTS):
- Application of research in the e-Commerce.
- Research on line.
- Panels on line.
- Applied Statistics.
Core subjects (18 ECTS):
Marketing Management (9 ECTS):
- New digital business models.
- The value chain in the digital environment.
- Emprendedoría digital and digital business plan.
- Internet market research.
Economic Management-Finance (3 ECTS):
- Economic and Financial Analysis.
- The budget as a management tool.
- Practical Applications.
Strategic Management (6 ECTS):
- Marketing Strategies.
- Strategic scorecard.
Master's Final Project (15 ECTS):
This course aims to train our students to analyze issues and events tour through the methods and research techniques appropriate in each case. It aims to initiate the student in research methodology so that you can successfully plan and develop research in some specific aspect of the field of "e-Tourism". Likewise, it also encourages the student to develop a business plan and/or develop application and transfer projects in companies or public entities in the Tourism sector.