Shape your future and study with us for a Tourism Degree.
The Specialization in Tourism Management of the CETT-UB Bachelor's Degree in Tourism will allow you to make your professional career a reality. Throughout its subjects, you will live the set of experiences and knowledge necessary to effectively manage and plan any organization or company in the tourism sector, travel, and intermediation.
Imagine being able to train in a school that integrates real businesses with classrooms—a center with its own companies such as hotels, restaurants, and international residences. Live the CETT experience. Shape your future and study with us the specialty in Tourism Management.
Thanks to your training in Tourism Management at CETT-UB, you will develop what you are passionate about, and you will be part of a new generation of professionals capable of responding to the current challenges of the tourism industry: digitalization, sustainability, innovation, and the need for responsible and ethical development.
CETT-UB's Tourism Management Specialty will transform you:
- You will be able to pursue an international double degree in France or Finland in just four years.
- You will make the most of the different academic mobility options. CETT has more than 50 agreements with universities in 25 countries on four continents.
- You will be able to do your internship abroad thanks to the various CETT agreements.
- You will enjoy an international environment with university students and faculty from all over the world.
- Your competencies and management skills as a CETT-UB student will be recognized within the industry.
- You will join a new generation of industry experts. You and your classmates will be the future managers of tomorrow's tourism companies.
- We are the center that teaches the most hours of English and a second foreign language: 30 credits of English and up to 27 credits of a second language such as French or German and Spanish for international students.
- You will benefit from CETT-UB's close ties with the business sector and tourism administrations.
- More than 85% of our students find a job within three months of completing their degree (Source: AQU).
- Find out more reasons to study for this degree.
METHODOLOGY AND ASSESTMENT
The Degree in Tourism has a 100% practical, applied and real learning system. You will be the center of the whole process and you will learn thanks to your active participation in the different activities.
WHY STUDY THE SPECIALISATION IN TOURISM MANAGEMENT?
The Specialization in Tourism Management of the CETT-UB Bachelor's Degree in Tourism will allow you to become a business leader in innovative, ethical, and sustainable tourism. You will also acquire the skills and tools to reinvent business models.
What do our CETT degree students think?
Our Bachelor's Degree in Tourism has a multidisciplinary approach, so no additional knowledge is required to access the program. Your pre-university studies will be enough, although we recommend that you have notions of humanities and social sciences.
If you come from a vocational background, you can apply for credit recognition and follow a tailor-made study pathway. Ask our student guidance team for all the details!
The recommended profile for prospective students of the degree:
- Has a good level of foreign languages, especially English.
- Has basic knowledge in tourism and hotel business management.
- Has analytical and organizational skills.
- Has critical and reflective capacity.
- Can study the dynamics of business growth and internationalization.
- Has empathy and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Has a high sense of ethics.
- Has an interest in traveling, enjoying the knowledge of other cultures, and contacting different realities.
AN EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING JOURNEY
The study plan for the Bachelor's Degree in Tourism is composed of four courses of 60 ECTS each. The first two are common to all students. In the 3rd and 4th years, you will study the subjects corresponding to the specializations.
The study program of this degree is structured in four academic years, with 60 ECTS credits each. The first two academic years cover core areas for all students. The last two are dedicated to your chosen specialization.
At the end of your studies of the Tourism Management specialization of the Tourism Degree, you will be able to work in:
- Transport and logistics companies
- Public or private organizations
- Travel companies, travel websites, tour operators, online reservation centers.
- Companies organizing congresses and conventions.
- Transport and logistics companies
- Teaching, research, and consulting
More specifically, when you finish the specialization, you will be able to work as:
- Head of tourism projects in large cities.
- Destination promotion campaign manager
- Public administration management technician
- Visitor service coordinator
- Manager of leisure spaces
- Tourist destination manager
- Tour guide
- Marketing manager
- Program manager of the revitalization plan
- Tourism office manager
- Technician in digital tools and tourist cartography
- Professional organizer of congresses, events, and incentives
- Congress, events, and incentives organizer
- Booking manager
- Project manager
- MICE planner - DMC Technician
Also, you will always benefit from the Career Services department that will help you in your professional development, come and visit us on the second floor of the Campus!