YOU WILL LEARN TOURISM AND MARKETING AS A WHOLE
- You will understand the importance of digital marketing in tourism. You will learn the key elements for decision-making in the face of dynamic and uncertain contexts.
- You will have a transversal vision of digital marketing applied to tourism. You will study the importance of return on investment (ROI). You will see the more technical and creative aspects of digital marketing with Web Design or Web Development and understand the importance of working the user experience (UX and UI) and incorporating it into the different digital areas).
- You will learn the strategic elements of tourism marketing and social networks with Social Media Management or Strategies for the Attraction and Loyalty of Demand.
- You will develop the implications of web analytics with the subject of Web Analytics. You will also learn about strategic elements that contribute to differentiation in a competitive tourism market.
- You will learn to make critical decisions in digital marketing in the tourism sector: you will acquire a solid base of updated knowledge that addresses strategic, analytical, operational marketing, Social Media management, and web development.
- You will train to make strategic decisions incorporating sustainable criteria and maximizing digitization opportunities.
- You will choose a sector with a future: training in digital tourism marketing will ensure you a booming professional career. Most students find work or get promoted when they finish their studies.