- Become acquainted with the history of European cuisine.
- Investigate new culinary techniques applied in haute cuisine.
- Analyze the catering sector in Spain.
- Learn about the culinary trends and the regional traditions of Spanish cuisine.
- Acquire the technical skills necessary to develop from a cuisine based on traditional methods to cutting-edge cooking. Consequently intending to modernize the offer while at the same time adapting innovative technology developments.
- Analyze new culinary techniques applied in haute cuisine.
- Become familiar with classical yet renovated recipes and new interpretations representing current baking trends, so as to aid interested professionals in the analysis, design, and practical application in the field of catering.
Gastronomy: Spanish vs Global Perspectives
- Gastronomy - the Global Tourism Ambassador
- Traditional Spanish Gastronomy
- Technical Applications and Innovative Culinary Technologies
- Avant-garde Pastry Workshop
|3 Week Modality||4 Week Modality|
|75 hours of instruction||90 hours of instruction|
|July 05 - July 22||July 05 - July 29|