INNOVATION BEGINS IN THE CLASSROOM
- You will learn the keys to innovation processes applied to the gastronomic and culinary tourism sector to create products and develop destinations with differential value.
- A transversal education: you will acquire scientific, technological, and management training that covers from the concept of culinary and gastronomic heritage, the creation of an impactful narrative or storytelling, to the creation of memorable experiences combining culinary tradition and avant-garde.
- You will create innovative experiences linked to culinary and gastronomic heritage, based on new trends originated, in many cases, by culinary innovation and changes in consumer habits.
- You will learn first-hand about avant-garde cuisine, digitalization in gastronomic tourism products, gastronomic marketing, or sustainable cuisine.
- You will learn the keys to a gastronomic event's successful organization and the most relevant elements for the development of gastronomic tourism in a destination.
- You will stimulate your creativity and teamwork skills through design thinking or the customer journey while applying the knowledge acquired.
- You will learn how to sustainably use the culinary and gastronomic heritage resources of a territory.
- You will create products that generate successful and lasting relationships between tourism and culinary and gastronomic heritage.
- You will communicate memorable experiences: thanks to the different specific tools of gastronomic marketing, storytelling, and storydoing.