INNOVATE IN CULTURE TO PRESERVE THE FUTURE
- You will create a culture of innovation: you will learn the characteristics of innovation processes to incorporate them into your work culture. All this will guide you towards developing and valorizing new products, services, and tourism projects based on cultural and natural heritage resources' sustainable use.
- You will create innovative and disruptive experiences: combining digital transformation tools and the latest trends in the sector such as digital museography, virtualization, or the creation of immersive experiences in tourism products associated with culture and the new culture leisure.
- You will design and communicate memorable differential experiences: thanks to content-oriented design, marketing, and communication of disruptive experiences based on storytelling and storydoing.
- You will be part of the new generation of tourism leaders: the Master's specialty will provide you with the hard and soft skills necessary to innovate in tourism management to respond to the sector's objectives and challenges in the fields of cultural and natural heritage.
- Design thinking or the visitor journey: these are tools to develop your creative and teamwork skills while applying the knowledge you have acquired.
- You will learn to make critical decisions: you will acquire up-to-date knowledge to understand the relationship between the cultural sector and the management of natural resources and the tourism sector.
- You will learn to integrate culture and natural resources as differential territorial elements, providing you with the fundamental notions for decision-making in tourism management in dynamic and uncertain contexts.
- You will choose a sector with a future: training in this sector will ensure you a booming professional career. Most of our students find work once they finish the Master's degree or are promoted within their organization or company.